Welcome

The purpose of this blog is twofold. First and foremost it is in preparation for an upcoming class that I will be teaching at the Lister Academy - it will allow for me to experiment with the technology that we will be using in the class, plus give a forum for my students and I to stay connected.
Secondly, this blog gives a nice side-effect that our friends and family can see what we're up to during our travels. I hope that all viewers (students, colleagues, friends and family) will enjoy the posts and feel free to leave your own comments.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Trip Begins


Our first day of the trip we flew out to Arcata, California – up near the Oregon border. We had a brief visit with my brother Corey, his soon-to-be-wife Amber, and their two sons Cove and Jasper. With such a short stay we didn’t waste any time and headed right out to Moonstone Beach to explore a cave, hang out and play some beach bocce. It was a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment